Navigation Update Information and Tips
- Make sure you are buying the right update for your vehicle. Was your navigation system factory installed? If not, you may need to buy an update for an aftermarket product instead.
- The regular cost for your navigation map update varies from about $150 – $300 depending on your vehicle manufacturer.
- Occasionally, the manufacturers will offer promotional specials and coupons for discounts or free shipping. If any promotions or coupons are available, check back here as will post them whenever they are available in the upper right corner and at the top of each manufacturers page.
- You should know, new streets and roads are NOT instantly available in the navigation map update DVDs. Updates can sometimes take up to 18-24 months to be included on the latest available Navigation Map update DVDs.
- Do you know of some missing new streets and roads in your area? You can submit new street and road information in your area to HERE (formerly known as NAVTEQ) using their Map Reporter.
- Unfortunately, not all vehicle manufacturers allow the navigation map updates to be sold online. Please contact your local dealer if you do not see an update for your vehicle available here.
SHOWS A BAR TO CLICK ON FOR DISCOUNT SHIPPING, BUT WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT, NO COUPON. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES
Response: Thanks for letting us know this link was broken. This was a technical issue we have now resolved. We appreciate you help and feedback. Thanks!